University of the Sciences has partnered with The University of Pennsylvania
School of Veterinary Medicine (Penn Vet), to offer an early application
opportunity to veterinary school for qualifed USciences students.
With the Veterinary Medicine Early Application Program, qualifed USciences students pursuing a bachelor’s of science in
biology or biomedical sciences can apply to Penn Vet at the end of their second year of college, one year earlier than most
programs. If they are accepted after a successful interview, students can enter Penn Vet after completing their third year of
the bachelor’s degree program.
Here are some of the unique benefts of this program:
• Pre-requisite coursework for Penn Vet is already part of the curriculum for most USciences majors.
• The only veterinary school developed in association with a medical school, Penn Vet graduates receive a Veterinariae
Medicinae Doctoris (VMD) degree, unique among veterinary schools, showing dedication to both animal and human health
for the beneft of society.
• USciences’ academic advisors and the Pre-Health Professions Advising Offce offers students pursuing the program
academic and career advice, workshops, application assistance, and mock interviews.
• USciences is three blocks from Penn Vet’s Ryan Hospital, providing great proximity to the veterinary school
• New Bolton Center, Penn Vet’s large animal campus and hospital, is located on a 700-acre campus in Chester County.
• For more information about opportunities at Penn Vet, please visit their website www.vet.upenn.edu
For more information about this Veterinary Medicine Early Application Program,
contact Ms. Laura Mangano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-596-8753.
EARLY APPLICATION PROGRAM