The National Association of Biology Teachers
empowers educators to provide the best possible
biology and life science education for all students.
1. We are committed to the professional growth and
development of biology and life science educators.
2. We believe pedagogy should be learner-centered
and reflect empirically tested best practices.
3. We affirm that all instructional content must be
relevant and scientifically validated.
4. By empowering the individual educator and by
fostering a supportive professional environment,
we have created a community of educators who
continually improve and enhance biology education.
5. We advocate as biology teachers, on behalf of
biology teachers, their students, and the profession.
OUR WORK Today NABT programs empowered
thousands of biology teachers.
With your help, we can empower
even more tomorrow.
Donate now at www.nabtdonations.org