University of the Sciences is dedicated to preparing pre-med students for a career in
medicine through its unique focus on the sciences and health professions:
• 94% acceptance rate to U.S. medical schools of well-qualifed students, which is
17% higher than the national average for students with the same qualifcations.
• Dual Degree Program: Through articulation relationships, students have access to
reserved seats at partner institutions, leading to early-assurance seats in medical and
other health professions schools.
• 9:1 student-faculty ratio and courses taught by experts in their respective felds, leading
to informative letters of evaluation for students applying to health professions schools.
• Opportunities for research as early as freshman year with access to state of the art
instrumentation and faculty mentors who are active researchers.
• Philadelphia location: A variety of health professions schools, hospitals, and bioscience
companies are within walking distance or a short drive from USciences’ campus.
• Hands-on experiential learning: Students have the opportunity to gain shadowing and
volunteer experience to develop patient care and real-world healthcare experiences.
• Expanded advising: Students are guided by full-time Pre-Health Professions Advisors,
ensuring they are accomplishing the necessary tasks to become competitive
applicants to medical school.
A PROVEN PATH TO THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS.
LOWER, FIXED TUITION:
In fall 2018, students
who enroll will not pay more
than $25,000 per year in
tuition and general fee* for
*This pricing does NOT include room and
board, health insurance, or any professional,
clinical, or transportation fees.