This new degree offering from University of the Sciences highlights
the interdisciplinary nature of neuroscience. Students will study
the nervous system across a variety of contexts, taking courses
with emphasis on the biological, behavioral, theoretical, and clinical
aspects of neuroscience.
• Interdisciplinary experience comes from elective choices
offered in three tracks:
– Molecular and Medicinal Neuroscience
– Clinical Health Neuroscience
– Theoretical Neuroscience
• Mentorship by faculty is aligned to area of interest.
• Curriculum includes opportunities for hands-on research
as early as the first year.
• Program prepares students well for graduate, medical, or health
• Connections with nearby research and medical institutions
bolster the experience.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: usciences.edu/neuroscienceNABT
Faculty Research Areas:
• Alzheimer’s drug design
• Protein aggregation and
• Electrophysiological studies
of ion channels
• HIV and neurological impairment
• Cognitive brain electrophysiology
• Identification of biomarkers
in neurological disorders
• Chaos and neural complexity
• Clinical presentation of autism
BS IN NEUROSCIENCE